- User License. We hereby grant you, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the right to view and use this Site. You may download and/or print a copy of the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only (the “Permitted Uses”) provided the Content is not modified in any way and all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. You agree to use the Content lawfully and only for the Permitted Uses. No other use of the Content is permitted. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the respective copyright holder(s). Furthermore, you may not sell, resell, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, frame or create derivative works of or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose the Site or any portion thereof without our prior written consent in each instance.
- Ownership of Content. You acknowledge that all the Content provided on this Site is provided either by MTQUA or by its licensors, third party authors, developers, vendors and members (collectively, “Third Party Providers”) and the underlying intellectual property rights are owned by MTQUA L.L.C. and/or its Third Party Providers. Elements of the Site are protected by copyright, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. All product names, company names, marks, logos, and symbols may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Usage Rules. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that you will not use the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. We reserve the right to deny you access to any and all parts of this Site for any reason, and at our sole discretion.
- Trademarks. All of the trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this Site (the “Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of MTQUA, its affiliates, or third parties. Nothing in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without our express written permission or the express written permission of the applicable third party. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, any use of the Trademarks is expressly prohibited.
- Procedures for Claimed Copyright Infringement. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ask that you do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please provide the following information to our agent: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and(f) a statement made by you, under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Our agent may be contacted by registered post at 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste. 115, Cheyenne WY 82001, USA.
- Linking and Framing. The Site may contain links to or advertisements for web sites operated by other parties (the “Third Party Sites”). The links to and advertisements concerning Third Party Sites are provided for your convenience only. We do not control such Third Party Sites and we are not responsible for the content and performance of these Third Party Sites or for your transactions with them. Our inclusion of links to or advertisements for such Third Party Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material, products or services on such Third Party Sites or any association with their operators.
Without a written agreement with us to the contrary, you must obey the following rules for linking to the Site or any pages within the Site:
- All links must be text-only links.
- The link’s appearance, position or other characteristics must not damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our reputation or trademarks.
- The link’s appearance, position or other characteristics must not create the false impression that we sponsor, endorse or are associated with any other entity, product or service.
- The link must display the Site on the full-screen and not within a “frame.”
- We reserve the right to revoke our consent to any link at any time; in which case, you agree to remove your links to the Site.
a. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENT ABOUT THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, VALIDITY, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE. ALTHOUGH WE MAY UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE FROM TIME TO TIME, PLEASE NOTE THAT MEDICAL INFORMATION CHANGES RAPIDLY. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN ERRORS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
b. We take no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on the Site, nor do we take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE MTQUA PARTIES, IF ANY, FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY THE USER TO MTQUA FOR THE PARTICULAR INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE MTQUA PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OTHER THAN THE AMOUNT REFERRED TO ABOVE.
NONE OF THE MTQUA PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE OR HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT YOU INCUR IN THE EVENT OF ANY FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION OF THIS SITE, OR RESULTING FROM THE ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS SITE OR THE DATA CONTAINED THEREIN AVAILABLE TO YOU.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, FOR ANY REASON, THAN UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE MTQUA PARTIES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED (100) U.S. DOLLARS IN THE AGGREGATE.