If you need to contact a specialist, or need statistics or background information, we’re happy to help.
Please contact us for interviews, information, data, or introductions to reliable sources in all areas of medical tourism, medical travel, health tourism and wellness tourism.
- MTQUA Announces the 2017 Top 10 World’s Best Hospitals for Medical TouristsTM
- Health Link International: Qatar’s first medical tourism company to get international certification from US-based Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- Shanghai Hong Yue Healthcare Management Company gets international medical tourism certification from US MTQUA.
- Jordan’s Specialty Hospital promises medical tourists a new reason to trust its quality with MTQUA international medical tourism certification.
- Lanka Hospitals is first in Sri Lanka to achieve MTQUA international medical tourism certification.
- MTQUA Medical Travel Quality Alliance inquiry leads Visa to correct its report and admit $439 billion is not value of medical tourism industry.
- 7 trends to watch in medical tourism in 2016 – a baby boom, hot new destinations, and ethics – from industry leader Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- Surgery in Dominican Republic dangerous for medical tourists, risks too high in India, Mexico, Thailand, South Korea, says new MTQUA Medical Travel Advisory.
- Medical tourism at crossroads, fails in quality: Julie Munro, MTQUA president in Dubai.
- Prince Court Medical Center tops 2014 MTQUA list of World’s Best Hospitals For Medical Tourists™.
- Al Zahra Hospital Dubai is second in UAE to get medical tourism certification for excellence in care to international patients.
- Fortis Bannerghatta, Bangalore is India’s first hospital to be internationally certified for medical tourism.
- Medical tourism milestone for Lebanon as Clemenceau Medical Center becomes first hospital to receive international certification.
- Lemen International is first Chinese agency to receive international medical tourism certification from Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- Saudi German Hospital Dubai is first in the Middle East to achieve medical tourism certification.
- MTQUA launches world’s first international certification in medical tourism for hospitals, clinics, agents.
- Malaysia hospital tops 2013 World’s Best Hospitals for Medical Tourists™
- Weight loss surgery medical tourism forecast to grow reports Medical Travel Quality Alliance
- India hospital Fortis tops 2012 World’s Best Hospitals for Medical Tourists™ list
- Thailand world-class drug and alcohol rehab, gambling and sex addiction treatment center to open
- Medical tourism a catalyst for change, CEO of Asia’s largest hospital group tells MTQUA
- Top 10 World’s Best Hospitals For Medical Tourists™ named by Medical Travel Quality Alliance