#2 Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Medical Center is uniquely situated in the southern Istanbul suburb of Gebze, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. Its beautiful medical campus and most patient rooms overlook the tranquil Sea of Marmara.
The innovative and integrated medical services at Anadolu Medical Center are based on patient focused care approach, which offers cutting edge technology in a comfortable environment. Each patient is treated with the highest dedication by a team of healthcare professionals. The service of providing clear diagnostics, safety and comfort to all patients are the highest priority.
International Patients and Medical Tourists
Anadolu Medical Center has 201 beds to provide healthcare services to patients and medical travelers from over 30 countries in a most comprehensive and modern way. Medical travelers make up about 50% of its total number of patients.
The campus includes a 75-bed hotel, a 2-minute walk within the medical complex. Dedicated mini-vans are available 24/7 to transport patients and family to and from other local hotels.
The International Services Department offers full-range assistance to fulfill the needs of all international patients. The center is designed so that international patients can maximize benefits and focus on recovery during their stay at the hospital. Each patient is assigned an international patient specialist, who guides the patient throughout the process as well as handles the paperwork and other details, enabling the patient and family to focus on healing.
The dedicated team of the International Services Department coordinates every aspect of a patient’s visit, including scheduling appointments, booking accommodation and an interpreter, and assisting with hospital admissions and financial transactions.
Once medical travelers have scheduled their arrival, the hospital provides options regarding accommodation, travel and transportation and arranges transportation to and from the airport on request. Land and air ambulances can also be arranged if necessary.
In case English is not the native language of the medical traveler, experienced interpreters will be available and of assistance throughout the patient stay.
Why Anadolu Medical Center?
- Anadolu Medical Center is the leader in oncology treatment and bone marrow transplantation in Turkey, and one of the leading centers in Europe.
- Anadolu offers the most advanced technology in oncologic treatments (PET-CT, CyberKnife, TrueBeam). These leading programs conducted by a team of internationally experienced doctors are well recognized in Turkey and abroad.
- Anadolu Medical Center offers world-class health care and services dedicated to improving lives.
- The hospital is a pioneer institution in the field of strategic business partnerships and is affiliated with world-renowned Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- Anadolu Medical Center employs expert staff and offers a patient-centered approach.
- The hospital raises the bar in Turkey with the use of cutting-edge technology.
- Anadolu is a constantly self-improving organization involved in corporate social responsibility projects.
Renowned Treatments in:
- Oncologic Sciences
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- In Vitro Fertilization, especially for pre- and post-cancer treatment
- Neurosurgery & Neurology
- Women’s Health
- Thoracic, Cardiovascular Health
- Diagnosis and Imaging Services
Awards and Recognitions
Working in a strategic partnership with Johns Hopkins Medicine, Anadolu Medical Center provides the highest quality services in the field of health and wellness.
Anadolu Medical Center staff have access to Johns Hopkins specialists for providing medical second opinion and tele-conference briefings.
Anadolu Medical Center has Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation, Integrated Management System, ESMO-European Society for Medical Oncology and Baby-Friendly Hospital certifications.
The Anadolu Foundation has built over 50 facilities, including 3 hospitals, faculties, schools, dormitories, sports and social facilities in Turkey. The Foundation has paved way for future medical experts to over 20 thousand students by awarding them gratuitous scholarships.
Anadolu Foundation has also built prefabricated school buildings and offered help to earthquake survivors who lost their houses, sometimes also lending a helping hand to a disabled citizen who cannot afford life changing equipment such as a wheelchair, and providing all-expenses paid treatment.
Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Sağlık Merkezi Hastanesi
2255 Sokak No:3
Tel: +90 262 678 5740