Gleneagles Hospital is part of the Parkway Hospitals Singapore group, one of the leading providers of private health care services in Asia. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkway Pantai Limited.
Located near the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Gleneagles Hospital has a wide range of specialist, diagnostic, and imaging services. What sets Gleneagles apart from other hospitals is a strong sense of community and a team dedicated to patient care.
The 258-bed hospital has an extensive range of medical and surgical specialists including oncology, cardiology, liver transplant, gastroenterology, orthopedic surgery & sports medicine, and obstetrics & gynecology.
International patients and medical tourists
The Gleneagles Patient Assistance Centre (GPAC) was set up to provide a one-stop service for international patients looking for specialists’ expertise, personalised patient care and cutting-edge technology at Gleneagles Hospital.
The dedicated and experienced GPAC staff are professionally trained to provide care and comfort, and to attend to the special needs of patients before, during, and, if necessary, after their visit. The team is also able to provide advice on the estimated cost of treatments and procedures.
Some of the services provided by GPAC include:
- Doctor Referral and Appointment
- Emergency Care
- Non-Emergency Care
- Air Evacuation and Repatriation (Worldwide)
- Flight Arrangement and Extension
- Hotel / Service Apartment Booking
- Airport Transfer Services by Ambulance / Limousine
- Advice on Cost Estimates
- Medical Financial Counselling
- Language Interpretation Assistance
- Visa Application and Extension
- Special Food and Beverage / Religious Arrangements
- Local Sightseeing Tours Arrangements
- 10 Wards
- 258 beds, including:
- 4 VIP Suites
- 1 Day Surgery Ward with 40 beds
- 1 Intensive Care Unit with 16 beds and 5 HDU beds
- 1 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 14 cots
- 1 Transplant Unit with 7 intensive care beds, 8 single rooms and 2 two-bedded rooms
- 1 Major Operating Theatre with 12 operating rooms
- 1 Delivery Suite with 9 delivery rooms and a 4-bedded first stage room
Awards and recognitions
Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore received the Singapore Service Excellence Medallion 2015 – Commendation Award for Trusted Service.
The Medallion awards are presented to deserving organisations which have excelled in key organisation service attributes and demonstrated excellence. In building relationships with customers, empowering staff members to become service professionals, and involving customers to co-create service experiences.
6A Napier Road
Tel: +65 6575 7575